Fundamentals principles to direct my mind.



  • Feeling capable of directing it 
  • Never occupy the center of our minds with problems. (Dieter F. Utchdorf)
  • Take responsability for everything I thought, said and done
  • Maintain an attitude of constant vigilance about I think
  • Recognice and practice the ability to change your mind at will.
  • Meditate daily on the truths of Truth.
  • Recognice the parts of my mind: imagination, memory, etc.
  • Our mind needs to be connected to a source.
  • The mind can only think of one thing (Richard G, Scot) 
and recognice, learn and remember that I am much more than my mind or my body or both,,,that is, I am not my mind or my body... 


I am the one who observes them in silence
I am the one who takes care of them with strict tenderness...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is meditating?